The Humble Bee 420 Aerated Beekeeping Suit features a self-supporting round veil, durable poly-cotton lined pockets, a deluxe canvas carrying case, and heavy duty brass zippers. The material used in manufacturing this veil is fifty percent synthetic and fifty percent cotton for providing an outstanding protection against stings of bees.
The suit features ultra-breathable ventilation which is designed to keep you during hot climatic conditions. This material makes sure that the suit is durable for a good time. The suit is very protective against bee stings while still managing to keep you comfortable, even if you’ve been wearing it for a long period of time. Even more, its all-around mesh does not obstruct viewing when wearing this veil. The suit is also unisex so women can wear it just as well.
The Humble Bee 420 suit has an elastic wrist, elastic waist, and elastic ankles, together with foot and thumb holds that keeps everything in its position. The veil came in a deluxe carrying case made from sturdy canvas material with a durable brass zipper and strong canvas strap handles. The zipper on this suit makes it easy to pull even when I’m putting on my bulky gloves.
Features of the Humble Bee 420 Aerated Beekeeping Suit
The beekeeping suit is your best asset as a beekeeper. Activities such as beehive routine inspection and honey harvesting can never be a success if you do not have the right protective clothing. The suit should be made of good quality material that is comfortable in all weather and should also be strong enough to last longer. Humble Bee 420 beekeeping suit is made of excellent quality material and is available in various sizes including the size for kids. Some of its distinctive features and benefits include the following:
- Available in XX-small, X-small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large, and XXX-Large.
- It is an aerated beekeeping suit that will work well even under hot weather conditions.
- Comes with a round self supporting veil.
- Tailored with heavy duty brass zippers that seal perfectly.
- It has well-positioned polycotton-lined pockets as well as a canvas carrying case.
- To guarantee a snag fit, the suit has elastic waist, elastic ankles, foot and thumb holds, and elastic wrists.
- It is a unisex beekeeping suit available in sizes that will fit well both men and women.
- Its veil is removable so as to make cleaning easy.
- Product dimensions; 13.2 x 13.2 x 3.5 inches.
- It weighs barely 4.41 pounds meaning you will enjoy maximum comfort even after an entire day of work on the suit.
- Exceptional customer service. Ready to listen and accept returned suits.
Pros and Cons
- The material is sturdy enough to provide maximum protection against stings of the bees.
- It also has ultra-breathable ventilation to keep you cool even in hot weather.
- The veil has shades for ensuring that I do not need sunglasses when harvesting.
- Comfortable to wear even when you have some clothes on.
- Affordable price.
- Various sizes available for you to choose, including ones for kids.
- Durable material.
- Pockets and carrying case available for the user.
- It is easy to clean.
- Lightweight to work around with while working.
- Good customer service.
- There are no cons that I could find with this beekeeping suit.
Beekeeping suits are never created equal and each of us has our unique preferences when making a choice. The Humble Bee 420 beekeeping suit is tailored to meet the needs of a wide variety of users. If you have been searching for a beekeeping suit for your entire family then certainly this brand will provide all you need. The suit comes in sizes customized for kids, teenagers, and adults. The suits can also be worn with some other clothes underneath. Those who are also looking for suits that are comfortable even in extremely hot climates are sorted when they buy from this brand. This is a 100% breathable suit and hence its popularity. The ankles, waist, and neck of the suit is apparently tight-fitting which is a strong-point for the manufacturer. Gone are the days when you would wear a safety suit only to be tormented by an aggressive bee that managed to sneak in. You will also be surprised to learn that Humble Bee suits are among the least priced when compared to other brands in the market. As a matter of fact, most of those who buy from them the first time tend to be amazed by the price tag. What’s more, Humble Bee donates ten percent of its earnings from these suits to organizations dedicated to the conservation of bees. This is one manufacturer that I would never hesitate in recommending to a friend.
A Final Word
If you evaluate the Humble Bee 420 beekeeping suit on four specific criteria: size, price, quality, and user reviews, you get nothing short of excellence. It is a beekeeping suit tailored for all climatic regions and all skill levels and ages. Users are raving about its comfort and price. It is a new generation beekeeping suit that is highly praised in the market. I can confidently recommend this beekeeping suit to anyone.