Thanks for visiting our website. For us to continue writing great content, we rely on our display ads. Please consider disabling your ad-blocker or whitelisting our website before proceeding.
If you purchase an independently reviewed item through our site, we earn an affiliate commission. Read our affiliate disclosure.
The BeeKool Ventilated Beekeeper Full Suit with Round Veil is modern and comes with all you can ask from a top notch bee suit. It is tailored to meet the needs of various users and has all you will need when undertaking beehive inspection or honey harvesting.
About the BeeKool Ventilated Beekeeper Full Suit with Round Veil
Some of the suits notable features and benefits include:
- Material has a breathable design. It is therefore is ideal for hot summer days or climates where it is hot in most times of the year.
- Available in various sizes: XXXX-Large, XXX-Large, XX-Large, X-Large, Large, Medium, and Small.
- It is designed with reinforced leg bands that helps hold tight to the legs and prevent bees from sneaking into the suit.
- Reinforced wrist and ankle cuffs offer some extra protection from aggressive bees.
- Zippered ankles that have elastic material helps fit well the suit and offer extra protection as well.
- Ankle zippers also act as buffer against persistent bees.
- Thumb loops are also available.
- Elastic wrists having thumb loops are also available.
- The front zipper has a protective flap which is a desirable feature.
- Reinforced leg bands also ensure you are well-protected from aggressive bees.
- Several pockets including those for hive tools. These come in handy when undertaking various beekeeping tasks.
- Has a weight of 4.8 pounds which is substantially light. No one wishes to walk around with a heavy suit and end up exhausted at end of day.
- Dimensions of 17.3 x 15.7 x 4.4 inches.
Pros and Cons
- Several pockets for even keeping the hive tools.
- Affordable suit in comparison to competing products.
- High levels of breathability through the ventilation. It is best suited climates like hot Texas.
- Offers high level of protection.
- Very comfortable material that also keeps you dry.
- Relatively cool.
- Will not let you sweat badly.
- It is tailored to last longer. The material is strong and of high quality, one that will last for many generations.
- It is available in all sizes for extra small to extra large. Great one for all ages.
- It has good quality zippers that will last longer.
- It is well-made and functional.
- Excellent customer service, ready to help at all times.
- It offers full and uninterrupted view. The bees can never get through.
- Easy to clean material.
- Lightweight and breathable material.
- A bit heavier than cotton material though still comfortable.
- Instructions or guide not available for beginners.
Some of the most important considerations when choosing a beekeeping suit include: breathability, quality of the material, fit, options, and price. The BeeKool Ventilated Beekeeper Full Suit far surpasses the criteria used in evaluating beekeeping suits. It is a breathable beekeeping suit that will work well even in hot climate areas such as Texas. The leg, waist, and wrist sections have all been carefully considered when designing the suit. The suit comes with some extra protection on these areas since they are elasticized. The leg zippers of this suit are longer than most and its round veil comes with a double layer fabric for added protection. The zippers are also high quality and will never rip off easily. You also have several sizes to choose from.
One thing that makes this suit unique in the market are its three thin layers. The suit has a waffle like material that is sandwiched in between the two nylon layers and this enhances breathability. It is not as heavy as other cotton models but it still offers a high level of protection such that no bee sting can penetrate through the three layers.
The suit also offers some additional conveniences such as a number of pockets which can be used for carrying beekeeping tools and accessories. Most of those who bought the suit echo similar complements. The price is particularly surprising given the quality of the suit. You will spend more if you buy a similar suit from other manufacturers. The material quality seems to have impressed many as well. This is a beekeeping suit that I can recommend to anyone, especially the fearful beginner. It offers great protection from bee stings.
The BeeKool Ventilated Beekeeper Full Suit, as suggested by its name, is a breathable material make bee suit that comes complete and ready for use. It has all the needed protective features and is made of high quality and durable material. The suit is fitting for anyone since it comes in sizes that begin with small to extra large an beyond. The veil, wrists, legs, and waist are all elasticized so as to provide an excellent fit for the user. This helps keep the bees away from your skin. This suit will go well with all climatic conditions including extremely hot areas. You just have to wear some extra clothing beneath it when cold. Overall, the suit is excellent and quality for money.Check Price