Thanks for visiting our website. For us to continue writing great content, we rely on our display ads. Please consider disabling your ad-blocker or whitelisting our website before proceeding.
If you purchase an independently reviewed item through our site, we earn an affiliate commission. Read our affiliate disclosure.
As a beekeeper you need a reliable uncapping plastic bin to ease your work. So many options are available out there but all of them have not been created equal. The Agralogix Honey Uncapping Plastic Bin is one of those ingenious units that have been built to serve well and last for many years. It has a number of features that makes the uncapping process a breeze. The uncapping bin features a stainless steel insert that makes it possible for the beekeeper to hold the frame comfortably while uncapping. The cappings and frames stay put in the pan whereas the honey is filtered efficiently below and directed out through the included honey gate. This results in clean honey with no particles at all or mess.
About the Agralogix Honey Uncapping Plastic Bin
- It comes with a stainless steel insert which allows you to hold the frames comfortably in place as you uncap. The stainless steel filter tray is included inside the unit.
- A pan holds the cappings and frames as your clean honey flows through a honey gate included.
- It results in good quality and clean honey.
- It is made of a heavy duty food grade plastic material. This is safe for use and it also lasts for many years.
- The honey gate is integrated within the unit make the uncapping process smooth and hassle free.
- The unit is lightweight and thus can be carried around without much effort. It is good to note that not every beekeeper is a body builder. Those heavy units can be bulky to some people.
- Works well during uncapping and after extracting honey. It also does a good job of holding the honeycomb until processing begins.
- It has a cover that doubles as a holding tray for your honey frames.
- Ideal for every beekeeper whether hobbyist or professional beekeeper.
Pros and Cons
- Extremely lightweight. Requires little physical effort to carry.
- Made of heavy duty plastic material that will last for many years.
- It is safe for users. The food grade material is approved for use.
- Has what you require for uncapping. A stainless steel insert allows you to keep the frames comfortably in place as you uncap and the cappings and frames are held in a pan as your honey is directed to a honey gate. The entire process is flawless and hassle free.
- A completely clean process resulting in good quality honey.
- It is affordable.
- Ideal for every beekeeper irrespective of their skill level.
- The frames, cappings and honey are well protected from contamination thanks to the cover that can also be used to hold the honey frames.
- Excellent design.
- Easy to clean and store.
- Easy to use.
- No negative feature noted.
A Final Word
If you have been looking for a good quality uncapping unit then look no further. The Agralogix Honey Uncapping Plastic Bin has been designed with your needs in mind. It has all you need for the process and comes with a honey gate that directs the honey for collection. The price is also affordable and the unit is easy to clean and store. What else can anyone want from an uncapping unit?Check Price